25.3.08

"Invisible" Assailant on Hale's Moon?

The Blackburne Observer yesterday:

Reports coming from Hale's Moon describe an invisible assailant with laser-targeting weaponry and green, glowing blood.


"Me an' Khaz were standin' around shootin' the shit, and she's like "Hey Im, do you see red spots?" said Imrhien Fargis on a recent visit to The Cup in Blackburne Downport. "Next thing I know, my chest has a red laser target painted on it and I see weird orange and blue... plasma-y stuff comin' for me."

The pair attempted to engage the unseen attacker, but had difficulty in locating their target. "Like, it was weird, I could see movement, but there was nothin' there." said Ms. Fargis. Returning to their ship, the freighter Genoveva, they discovered the ship's computer system had been breached.

Ms. Fargis believes they wounded thier attacker. "I think either me or Khaz winged whatever it was, cuz there was a green glowy liquid trail... stuff smelled like somethin' crawled up a skunk's ass and died. We took a sample to the doc, maybe he can tell us whatever it was."

Hale's Moon officials are advising visitors to arm themselves and be alert.

by Cholgosh Swindlehurst

No comments: